Pardon My Dust!

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pardon My Dust!

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Many of you may have noticed some odd issues with the website lately (domain error, post being lost, ect). This is all due to me and John wrapping up the data tranfer for the website. If you notice anything wrong....well, its probably my fault. But, I am working on it!

(so close to fixing the smilies)
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Re: Pardon My Dust!

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:14 pm

The smileys! :D
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “News”