We're Back!

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: We're Back!

Postby Dare » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:22 am

As the laziest admin in the history of forever, I'm immensely grateful we have Onimaru to push through this and get us back up and running. Had it been me, I'd have dropped the entire domain and started from scratch with a new host which would have been the opposite of ideal :D

Himoto
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Himoto » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Nice to have the site back! I was very sad not to be able to come here to talk about the last AEG stories when they were released.

Katsutoshi
Hohei

Postby Katsutoshi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:12 am

Mmm. Okay guys, it's an old friend talking.

But if you want this place to have a future, you definitely need to improve it. Visually speaking. And content speaking.

Netrunner and AGOT 2 don't have specific boards for each of their factions. L5R is a bit different sure, it has an history, but not that much different neither. So if you want to survive as a faction board, you need to be really good.

You have 8 months to clean all this and prepare. It's a lot of time. And it's not.

Just take this as a friend's advice. I used to love these boards.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Katsutoshi
Hohei

Postby Katsutoshi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:24 am

No, I'll thank you guys if you succeed. Good luck !

Return to “News”