2014 Gen Con – Costume Contest at the L5R Big Experience

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Gen Con – Costume Contest at the L5R Big Experience

Postby Doji Yoshi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Doji Asuki
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Asuki » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Armor wins! Awesome custome, dude!

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 pm

The only disappointment I had with my costume was the footwear. We had 4 separate tries that all failed - boot coverings, modified tabi socks (too small), modified tabi socks (didn't fit), and regular socks modified (the footing didn't cover the designs in the sock).

Also sad that I'm not able to post pics of the haidate. You can't really see them but both sides were awesome. On my right side there's a Crane in flight. On the left side, each tile has either a bushido virtue or the 7 heavenly virtues, or other good-natured keywords. They were buried under the front armor panels.
Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Marketeer
Nikutai

Postby Marketeer » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Fred Wan
L5R Assistant Story Lead

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:00 am

Nice work, and the costume looks amazing!
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Return to “News”