Bright Flame of the Worlds Glory

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Bright Flame of the Worlds Glory

Postby KakitaKaori » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita Karasu
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bright Flame of the Worlds Glory

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:33 am

Summary of crane involvement:

Sit on the sidelines nd clap like idiots while their rivals take an important political position.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm hoping there was a plan?
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:05 pm

I have to admit that I am THOROUGHLY disappointed with FFG.

They have managed to make some of the worst prize support for tournaments I’ve seen in a very long time. And now, they have taken the opportunity of choosing the Emerald Champion from the players.

I understand that FFG want more control of the story and that the old way of doing story choices led to a very delayed and convoluted story but I feel that they really missed a golden opportunity to prop up a puller of the game. And they even could have done it better.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Kakita_Harun
Taisa

Postby Kakita_Harun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Interesting given how at odds they are. I wonder what kachiko's reaction will be
Scribe and Adopted Crane

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 pm

I do love to see the Scorpion fail.

Return to “Fiction”