Twenty Festivals, Part II

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Twenty Festivals, Part II

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:09 am

http://imperialassembly.com/news.php?news=88

In which Akodo Dairuko meets a ronin, Iweko Shibatsu returns to Toshi Rambo, and a Unicorn explains life to a child.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Twenty Festivals, Part II

Postby Martino » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 am

I'm glad to see that they're willing to toss in a reference to the current tournament season, and I like to hear that the Unicorn and Phoenix aren't just going to let another interest conflict go by the wayside.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 am

Pretty good for another slice of life story. But I am honestly getting tired of slice of life stories. Nothing actually happened in this story. Heck, most of the story is about how things ARN'T happening.

Lion: Still fighting Scorpion. Gained a general.
Mantis: Lets talk about how something 'might' happen.
Shibatsu: I lost. oh well.
Unicorn: War is on time-out kinda.

There is nothing at stake to anything I just read.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Calm before the storm.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:52 pm

This is the first story that has made me like the Unicorn. Not just because of the display of compassion, but also the admittance of never having met a Phoenix along with the resolution to fight them anyway because it was the right thing to do. Definitely my favourite section of this story.
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Return to “Fiction”