Sins of the Father: Complete Series

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SpookyElectric
Nikutai

Sins of the Father: Complete Series

Postby SpookyElectric » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 am

I had this up on the previous site, and thought I'd just repost here. For anyone who might be interested, here are links to the complete "Sins of the Father" storyline, starring our intrepid young magistrates, Kakita Ichigiku and Kitsuki Kinaro.

(It's the second fiction on the page.)

(The first fiction on the page)

(Last fiction on the page)
(Third fiction on the page)
Winter Court Tie-Ins: , , , (Note: These links no longer work... sorry. :( )

Last edited by SpookyElectric on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Story Team - Doji Tanitsu WC '07 - Doji Rinji WC '09 - GM Tenjin WC '12 & '14 - Sparrow Clan Advocate

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Sins of the Father: Complete Series

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 am

Sugoi!
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kitsuki Akili
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsuki Akili » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Thank you! Any chance we might still here about the protagonists in the future? Maybe a little Kakita/Kitsuki dual-aligned child running around, Doji Reju 2.0?

SpookyElectric
Nikutai

Postby SpookyElectric » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Personally speaking, I would love to revisit Ichigiku and Kinaro in a future fiction, at some point down the line. I think there's still potential room for storytelling there. As to whether or not that will come to pass, I couldn't say for certain. It would really depend on the needs of the story and the way the winds blow. After all, our two magistrates have told their story, and it's time to give new characters their chance at the spotlight in Ivory Edition.

Perhaps not the most helpful answer, but... we'll see. :)
Former Story Team - Doji Tanitsu WC '07 - Doji Rinji WC '09 - GM Tenjin WC '12 & '14 - Sparrow Clan Advocate

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

The Winter Court tie-ins don't work for me. I think it's because I don't have a WC3 login.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:42 am

Kitsuki Akili
Hohei

Postby Kitsuki Akili » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 am

Return to “Fiction”