Spring 2015 Kotei Fiction - Day 2

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spring 2015 Kotei Fiction - Day 2

Postby Doji Makoto » Tue May 12, 2015 12:20 pm

http://imperialassembly.com/news.php?news=97

In which we finally got everything we wanted (or didn't we?).
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Doji Azai
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Spring 2015 Kotei Fiction - Day 2

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Stupid editing mistakes again. Before anyone posts, I know.

I'm going to hire a rabid badger to rip apart the fiction next time. Fack.
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 pm

I was asked to clarify a thing regarding the Emperor's Child.

As per "Letting Them Have Your Way" and this Day 2 fiction, the Crane have secured the education of Emperor Seiken's child into the Kakita Dueling Academy.

Does this mean he has a child right now? No.

Does this mean he has a wife or mistress right now? No.

It means when he gets busy makin' babies and one shows up ready to learn, the Crane get to do it.

I hope that clarifies :D

If not, ask away!

Edit:

I just realized that you probably mean the line from Day 1: "He has been romantically involved with a Doji for years."

Yeah, on that, I cannot comment yet. Sorry!
C Thomas Hand

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue May 12, 2015 12:38 pm

The education of the Emperor's scion is a great step in showing the prominence of the Kakita Academy. This pleases me. Only Higaru's death would have pleased me more because I hate 3C Kensai.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Tue May 12, 2015 12:40 pm

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Kae
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Kae » Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Crane Clan • Courtier • Storyteller • Artisan • Chicago Crane Clan Can Queen • Charitable • Loyal

L5R Events Team
Team Vag Member

Honor Victories
Chicago '10
Austin '11
Louisville '11
Nebraska 11
KC '11
Nebraska '12
Minneapolis '12
Highland '13

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Tue May 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I heart 3C Kensai...

But this is the 3rd documented Dragon duel loss (Higaru here, Hikuryo in another fiction, and a Kakita Shinichi victory over an unnamed Dragon mentioned in the Kae-Natsuyo fiction). Unless I am double counting Higaru v Shinichi, that is a lot of losses in a short amount of time. In order for Niten to be technically equal (if not socially equal), we need to see a Dragon win some time soon.

Also, I am asking for someone on Story Team to visit us again for we have questions related to the story, and to our paths. The Brand Manager has not deigned to register an account by our understanding.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 12, 2015 3:09 pm

I'll skip on over.

And the Dragon loss referenced by Natsuyo is the Shinichi v. Higaru battle.

You'll see more on Higaru :D
C Thomas Hand

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue May 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Well done Azai san. Delivered as promised!

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Damn right.

I should really figure out what Doji Azai is, now that I think about it. I really just liked the name and haven't given ANY thought to what the character would be.

If I'm going to sneak this into the game I gotta get on it!
C Thomas Hand

Return to “Fiction”