Spring 2015 Kotei Fiction - Day 4

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
Daidoji Reiji
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Spring 2015 Kotei Fiction - Day 4

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Fri May 15, 2015 6:52 am

I think Daitsu was the one laughing, Pheelyp. A few instances of pronoun confusion that could be corrected with some names
Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Fri May 15, 2015 7:08 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri May 15, 2015 7:25 am

What I find interesting is that this choice to "unfriendly save" turned out to not actually steal the icon, just to damage it slightly. I wonder if Shinichi also nicked something from the tombs that we can use?

Cranes that damage artwork seems out of character, I agree. But if they do, it has to be a Kakita drawing a mustache on a Matsu statue, you have to admit :)

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri May 15, 2015 7:34 am

I don't think Daitsu was nearly as bad as Shinichi, but I agree that so far both have been more antagonistic than protagonistic. Would really like to see them taken down a peg or two. But again, at least with Daitsu it's coming from a long history with the Matsu. Sure, Iaijutsu and Niten have been longtime rivals, but it usually comes from a place of respect. Calling practitioners of Niten "cowards using a cowards style", especially to a defeated opponent, is just blatantly disrespectful to ....pretty much everyone (Iaijutsu, Niten, his opennent, himself, ect). Just disgraceful.

Looking forward to a Crane I can feel good rooting for...but Daitsu still isn't that bad IMO.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 am

I'm just glad we have characters I don't picture frowning all the time. Doji Domotai was like Matsu Tsuko reborn.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Fri May 15, 2015 7:43 am

Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri May 15, 2015 8:19 am

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

kakita_hoturi
Nikutai

Postby kakita_hoturi » Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 pm

IMHO Diatsu did not vandalize the statue... he merely "corrected" it ^_^

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Fri May 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Newer players just don't realize that the stoic Doji Domotai era was actually an aberration. Cranes used to strut and used social tactics to be jerks to their enemies, which included the Lion. If someone thought that we were just blue Lions, they were mistaken.

AsahinaD
Nikutai

Postby AsahinaD » Fri May 15, 2015 4:42 pm

I totally agree on that.

Return to “Fiction”