Thunderous Acclaim Part 1

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thunderous Acclaim Part 1

Postby Martino » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm tired of them writing nuance, for ten years nuance usually meant just not getting to the point for months at a time.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Martino » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:47 am

Seiken does have the information that Kanpeki is incredibly powerful and has been given three decades to build up forces unmolested. Seiken is unbelievably stupid for going about things in the way he did. I'm all for it since I view him as nothing more than another meat-headed Lion wannabe.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:45 pm

You forget that we trained him as well. Is this anti Seiken sentiment all because he wants to send samurai to live with peasants for a year? I think he is a cool character. Maybe I am missing something.

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm

I think Seiken is the right man for the job.

I wonder how many players would get behind the idea of dropping down a level for the story of an arc. Instead of focusing at the realm of Emperor and Champions, focus on the micro-scale. Then we can leave these poor Emperors to their own devices for a time instead of heaping piles of story upon their shoulders.
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Hendrick
Nikutai

Postby Hendrick » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Postby Daramere » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 am

Daramere has articulated my own sentiments on the matter most eloquently.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “Fiction”