[ALitS] Second City Market (Holding)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
80%
Good
20%
Average
No votes
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 5

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[ALitS] Second City Market (Holding)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 am

1GC

Market

:bow: Produce 1 Gold.

Open, :bow:, XGC: Search your Dynasty deck for a Market or Port Holding and Recruit it (bowed). Destroy this Holding.

The colonial conflicts did nothing to slow trade. Indeed, wealth flowed from colonial markets like never before."

IvE1/IvE2
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Kilava
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALitS] Second City Market (Holding)

Postby Asahina Kilava » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 am

I assume that the gold cost of the holding should be equal or less than the X paid on the action and you recruit it for free.

Currently it reads you pay X gold, (which can be 0g) then search any port and then recruit it paying full costs.

Either way its the same thing, it just looks strange, like theres some words missing. I'm sure recruit action in the rulebook includes paying for it, making sure you don't need to pay twice!

Lo P'an Ku
Nikutai

Postby Lo P'an Ku » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:14 am

There is so much card search/cycle this set.
No pathetic excuses! I smell the blood of human beings; find them! Boil them until their flesh falls off. You heard me!

Bayushi Akai
Nikutai

Postby Bayushi Akai » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 am

Jon Butler
Scorpion Clan • Samurai • Final Student • Vigilant

"I would sooner our clan be numbered less than a hundred than suffer traitors in our midst"
Shosuro Yudoka

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 am

Used in combination with JPI I see this useful as deck thinning tool, if you want to run Coastal Lane's.

Just wondering if it can be used to recruit Marketplaces in your opponents turns with a pair of Abundant Farmlands?

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 pm

IMO 1 gold holdings than can be searched are more practical.

Colonial Market doesnt seem very good with Crane, its a lot better with Mantis SH.

One particular thing that makes me feel good about this is it bypasses (sort of) the errata on Crane SH, as you get to pay for holding in action phase.

1st turn JPI+this. Second turn boost JPI, blow SCM for Coastal Lane paying with that JPI, and get more holdings for 4 golds worth with SH.

Return to “A Line in the Sand”