40%
Average
10%
Not for me
10%

Total votes: 10

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Takeru Sensei (Sensei)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:04 pm

0PS 0GP 0HR

Unicorn Clan

Your Stronghold has no abilities. After an ability or trait on another player's Holding with a Wealth token resolves, gain 1 Honor and he may discard the token.

Economic Open, :bow:: Give another player's Holding a +1GP Wealth token.

"Disdain for money is refusing to understand what can be a powerful enemy."

IvE1/IvE2
Last edited by MirumotoDaisuke on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALitS] Takeru Sensei (Sensei)

Postby Dare » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 pm

I have no idea how to rate this.

My gut tells me it's awful. But like. Er.

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Postby Asahina Kilava » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 am

Pretty sure that trait keys off any wealth token, so meta's bookkeeper, which pretty much everyone running JPI was running 1 to find early.

Is the possible honor excelarant worth losing the extra calvary move? If you build the deck with little to no calv peeps, theres no downside to running the sensei, you still get the double boarder going second.

I like it, feels balanced. Trades giving opponent something good, for repeatable honor gains.

gaijin
Nikutai

Postby gaijin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 am

I'm already afraid of this sensei. I've seen Unicorn honor runners and they were already pretty good - this sensei seems to be able to give them an additional honor boost of 5-6 (maybe 6-7). Which means crossing a turn earlier. Which is horrifying.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 am

I think this has a lot of potential. Unicorn already has a lot of 3PH, and they're only 2 Family Honor behind us.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Yoshi
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Yoshi » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 am

Interesting choices. Shuts down Oracle of the Void and Bamboo Harvesters, which is still basically the only consistent card draw that anyone has access to right now.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:19 am

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 am

It will hardly ever shut down any holding. Better count it as 1 honor per Wealth token generated - usually all of them will fire up. This is very good sensei, as Unicorn honor does not need this move in and sensei alone makes at least 6 honor each game (combined with unicorn giga-invest guy is really terrifying - with this sensei you gain 7 honor for 15 gold in clan that often is able to produce those 15g) and don't forget about sensei straightening tech like Summer Court.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Return to “A Line in the Sand”