[ALitS] Planned Departure (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
43%
Good
57%
Average
No votes
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 7

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Planned Departure (Strategy)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am

Battle: Move your target Personality home and straighten his unit as he moves. You may target a personality and give it +2F or -2F.

Renyu favored his loyal companion with a smile. "The food. The jungles. The heat. That damned monk. All of it can stay in the Colonies and rot. I have nothing but pity for the one who will replace me here. I am eager to go home."

FV 4

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Honshingen
Chui

Re: [ALitS] Planned Departure (Strategy)

Postby Doji Honshingen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:26 am

Could be of some use in combination with Akagi and Natsuki, but Advance Warning still seems much stronger...
Soul of Doji Honshi

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am

4FV means its more for dueling decks than scout decks.

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:16 am

Scout decks running Gensai appreciate focus values too.

Asahina Yoshi
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Yoshi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

Advance Warning is better for taking provinces, but this is better for getting that enemy personality into ranged attack range. I'm not sure if I'd run it, personally, but I like the idea.

Foxtrot Four
Nikutai

Postby Foxtrot Four » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 pm

I thought this might see play after Akagi is gone and all that's left is Natsuki
but even then, Advance Warning is Ivory 2 legal
Being a Scrub, One Day at a Time
Top 4 Crane - Seattle Kotei 2014

Return to “A Line in the Sand”