[ALitS] Daidoji Natsuki (Crane Clan Personality)

What do you think about this card?

Great
6%
Good
41%
Average
34%
Not For Me
19%

Total votes: 32

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Daidoji Natsuki (Crane Clan Personality)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:15 pm

2F 2C
6HR 5GC 3PH

Samurai • Scout

Invest 10GC: Give Natsuki two +1F/+1C Training tokens and permanently give her Cavalry. This cost cannot be reduced

Battle: Target a Personality at any location; if Natsuki has no Training tokens, the target must have assigned to this battlefield. Move him here. Straighten him if you do not control him.

"Why seek, when you can draw him in?"

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Foxtrot Four
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALS] Daidoji Natsuki (Crane Clan Personality)

Postby Foxtrot Four » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm

I LOVE this card! For so long I've been running 3x Coward but NO MORE!
Now the downside is that the Invest cost is TEN GOLD and that's highway robbery.
I really like this card but I don't see myself running more then two of her and honestly I don't know what to take out for her.
Probably Togashi Mitsu, don't know who else though.
or... I could just treat her like a Unique and only run 1 of her.
Being a Scrub, One Day at a Time
Top 4 Crane - Seattle Kotei 2014

Enlightened Courtier
Nikutai

Postby Enlightened Courtier » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:38 pm

I can't help but think that there's supposed to be a ranged 3/4 attack on the target that moves to her battle field.
That would make the 10 gold invest cost more reasonable.

All in all, I think it is cool to brag on friendly games, how you paid 15 gold for a non-unique card. (Crane is rich!!! I tells you !!!)

Doji Honshingen
Chui

Postby Doji Honshingen » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 pm

If there is a way to pay reasonable for her invest, she is great. If not, she is more of a fun option ;)
Soul of Doji Honshi

Asahina Akinori
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Akinori » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

That invest cost is just too damned much.

She's still playable without that as a warm body with (situational) move-in or harpoon, but that Invest is a solution in search of a problem.

ObsidianCrane
Gunso

Postby ObsidianCrane » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:25 am

Its a pity she doesn't combo with the Topaz Dojo. Still she is a solid personality. Early game she is a cheap warm body that lets you drago your peeps back to battle after they go home. Late game she is harpoon.

gaijin
Nikutai

Postby gaijin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 am

Dat invest cost...:(

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 am

Her + Colonial Dojo!
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

gaijin
Nikutai

Postby gaijin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 am

ObsidianCrane
Gunso

Postby ObsidianCrane » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:23 am

True but it does pay her 5G, leaving with only 10 more to find. :)

Return to “A Line in the Sand”