[ALitS] Daidoji Natsuki (Crane Clan Personality)

What do you think about this card?

Great
6%
Good
41%
Average
34%
Not For Me
19%

Total votes: 32

Kakita Seijiru
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALitS] Daidoji Natsuki (Crane Clan Personality)

Postby Kakita Seijiru » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Aside from determined challenge and defensive grid i can't think of any other harpoon tech available to us.
15 gold for repeatable and versatile harpoon tech might not be so bad, considering how much board control it can give once it hits the table. Stay at home personalities like Iweko shibatsu, bayushi shizuka and susumu takuan becomes more manageable as these tend to stay at home. Or play Inspired leadership and you're harpooning a second, third, or even more bodies into the battlefield. Worth testing, IMO, and maybe rewarding if my deckbuilding skills is up to the challenge. Time to blow up the lab with this.

If that ^ fails, i'd still have scouts that look like D. Uji and Rekai in my scout deck.
Crane Clan.Iron Crane.Harrier.Soul of Noritoshimoko

Philippine Kotei Champion 2007, 2014

Kakita Isao
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Isao » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Iwa nt to like her. A 2/2 for 4 would have been a better pill to swalllow. But, yes, her ability can be expensive...
Samurai • Duelist • Tattooed • Unique

Hida Shirin
Gunso

Postby Hida Shirin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Had a quick chat to my playgroup. Seems like she is designed to replace the COM, GOC and AM cards next year. Her non Invest ability will be decent in early game. But in late game, when you are down to 2 Provinces and swimming in gold, she will be more Invest-able and the Invest ability should make things worthwhile as you can snipe defenders.

So she just upgraded from Average to Good for me.

Tokei
Hohei

Postby Tokei » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Unless I'm reading the thread below wrong, we should be able to Colonial Dojo her with invest for 0 gold.

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&t=108479

Hida Shirin
Gunso

Postby Hida Shirin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 pm

DaidojiEric
Nikutai

Postby DaidojiEric » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm

15G? No thanks. She isn't really worth her 5G either.

Hida Shirin
Gunso

Postby Hida Shirin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Qalyar
Nikutai

Postby Qalyar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:06 am

I like her more than a lot of you do, even at the 15G price point for her enhanced form, but I really wish she ended up 5F after Invest -- whether that be 3 tokens or simply a base 3F.

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am

Not a fan, voted average. With investment cost she's more expensive than any of the clan champions... but nowhere near power level. Harpoon is nice, but only if you can kill the opposition dragged in.

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am

Waste of slot unfortunately. Not worth playing whether you pay the invest or not.

Return to “A Line in the Sand”