[ALitS] Combat at Court (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think about this card?

Great
No votes
Good
6%
Average
63%
Not for Me
31%

Total votes: 16

ObsidianCrane
Gunso

[ALitS] Combat at Court (Strategy)

Postby ObsidianCrane » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 am

Terrain

Samurai at this battlefield have -1F. You have the ability, "Repetable Battle: Move your target defending Courtier home."

Political Battle: Destroy a Terrain (if able). Put this terrain into play. You may take an additional action.

"You dare?" Noboru called above the melee. "To arms, my brothers! Contain and end this violence!"

FV 3

IvE1/IvE2

gaijin
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALS] Combat at Court (Strategy)

Postby gaijin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:07 am

With the amount of terrains being played right now, I'm not sure how useful it'll be. I guess it's a joker card, played after you've done all your honor-producing shenanigans to evacuate your bodies :D

Foxtrot Four
Nikutai

Postby Foxtrot Four » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 am

don't care for the card, but I LOVE the artwork, get me a playmat of that plox! If only he was a crane though, that would make me so happy.
Being a Scrub, One Day at a Time
Top 4 Crane - Seattle Kotei 2014

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 am

Useless in current environment tbh

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: [ALitS] Combat at Court (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 am

Pretty bad, but if you were desperate for a FV3 Terrain, here it is.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Qalyar
Nikutai

Postby Qalyar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm

It lets you eject bowed Courtiers. In theory, you can do all those fun bow-a-Courtier actions, wreck the opposing army's capacity to take a province, then eject everyone to safety while leaving them with an additional Force penalty.

In practice, there's no way that's going to work in the current environment. And also, it's awful.

Kakita Isao
Gunso

Postby Kakita Isao » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Could have been better.
Samurai • Duelist • Tattooed • Unique

Return to “A Line in the Sand”