[Selling] Getting out of L5R, lots of Crane goodies!

Card trading forum. Trade at your own risk.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Daidoji Icarus
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Selling] Getting out of L5R, lots of Crane goodies!

Postby Daidoji Icarus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Picked up the game when my local shop started carrying it but the scene has pretty much died out so I'm looking to get rid of my collection:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291255998590?ss ... 1555.l2649

Playsets of Daidoji Sutebo, Doji Soeka (2 foil), Daidoji Ujirou (1 foil), Daidoji Gensai and lots more good stuff. Thanks for looking!

Return to “Daidoji Markets”