Playmats - strongholds, holdings, and more

Card trading forum. Trade at your own risk.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chris Ostrowski
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Playmats - strongholds, holdings, and more

Postby Chris Ostrowski » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Hey guys!

Chris here, your stronghold artist for the past few editions. Just letting you know that you can finally purchase my playmats at
I know, soon in time, 2 years hiatus now, etc, but perhaps some of you will be playing the game in the future and would like to have my playmat as well.

Also I've done a sale on the ivory2 strongholds, that will be going for a week.

Cheers,
Chris

Return to “Daidoji Markets”