[TF] Hakuseki Sensei

kakita yuha
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [TF] Hakuseki Sensei

Postby kakita yuha » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:26 am

Nagori Sensei would be nice to have, you could possibly have it something to do with Artisan aswell.

DaidojiEric
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DaidojiEric » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Last time I checked, we only have 1 Duelist Magistrate in Ivory 2. Etsuki and Soeka can duel most folks, but they cannot benefit from any selection of duelist cards.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:40 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

DaidojiEric
Nikutai

Postby DaidojiEric » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Kakita Takata
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Takata » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Thank you. Lets think crane cops instead of duelist. Magistrates doesn't mean dueling with that in mind we may see some strategies that interact with the Magistrate keyword ala the way our courtier strategies do at present.

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:06 am

I doent see problem with splashing some way of Cranes&Dragons and Santioned there, you just neen to be extra careful with focus values and add some weapons possibly.

Kakita Akira
Hohei

Postby Kakita Akira » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:40 am

Doukuhito? I bow your 20 dudes... gain 20 honor? (I think that's how this interaction would work....)

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 am

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 pm

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&t=112866

Interesting - you can bow your own dishonorable Daidoji Kinta to shoot someone and gain 1 honor for it.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Return to “Twenty Festivals”