[TF] Unexpected Testimony (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[TF] Unexpected Testimony (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:49 am

Politcal Interupt: If the action is another player's, negate its effects that dishonor or give Shadowlands to your target Personality.

Politcal Battle/Open: Give a target Personality -1F, or -3F if you control a Magistrate.

"Good evening, Ide-san. I a understand you have some...unexpected things to say to contribute to the conversation."

4FV

Adjusted title to reflect Preview policy. - K. Shiro
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Re: [TF] Unexpected Testimony (Magistrate)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 am

Just...looking at it because its a Magistrate card.

Pretty "meh" IMO.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Return to “Twenty Festivals”