[TF] Smoke and Mirrors (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[TF] Smoke and Mirrors (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:29 am

You may focus this Strategy face-up to discard the last card the other player focused (if any), then draw a card. Each player may focus one additional time this duel.

The power that a priest of the kami can bring to bear is great indeed, but if he cannot see or breathe, the effect is largely lost.

0FV

Adjusted title to reflect Preview policy. - K. Shiro
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Re: [TF] Smoke and Mirrors (Focus Effect)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am

When was the last time I saw a FE I was worried about?

I take that back. Emperor Edition and its clan virtues....
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: [TF] Smoke and Mirrors (Focus Effect)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:46 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Dare
Daimyo

Re: [TF] Smoke and Mirrors (Strategy)

Postby Dare » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Nobody focuses

Return to “Twenty Festivals”