17%
Average
29%
Not for me
38%

Total votes: 24

Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [THA] Hira Sensei (Sensei)

Postby Dare » Wed May 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Bayushi Akai
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bayushi Akai » Wed May 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Ridiculous potential. Events often end up being one of the more powerful card types in L5R, held in check by the opportunity cost of flipping one instead of a Personality/Holding. This heavily mitigates that making a lot of otherwise borderline cards very playable.
Jon Butler
Scorpion Clan • Samurai • Final Student • Vigilant

"I would sooner our clan be numbered less than a hundred than suffer traitors in our midst"
Shosuro Yudoka

Hendrick
Nikutai

Postby Hendrick » Wed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm

I have such jank planned for this set. I love it

Slaven
Hohei

Postby Slaven » Wed May 20, 2015 6:03 pm

I agree with Butler that it has potential. Khol Wall taught us the power of free dynasty cards/thinning etc.

Hida Shirin
Gunso

Postby Hida Shirin » Thu May 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Deck thinning is nothing to laugh at. Khol Wall and now Shika are examples of how it can be done to abusive levels.

You can basically run 6 Events and thin your Dynasty to 34, or run 3 Coastal Lanes going down to 40. Think of your Events as a free Kharmic effect. That is massive IMO. The speed of how your Dynasty clears may be enough to justify 5PS. Time to try out Short Season...

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”