11%
Not for me
22%

Total votes: 9

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[THA] A Vision Imparted (Event)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 20, 2015 11:28 am

You have the ability "Open: Give a target face-up card in your Province Kharmic."

Open: Put this Event into play.

The certainty of the Heavens rained down upon the mortal mind of a man named Enomoto, and he was shattered by it. Far away, the aged monk Hira felt something stir within him. "What...what is this I see?" he wondered idly. "What is happening?"

Onyx/20F
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [THA] A Vision Imparted (Event)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Wed May 20, 2015 11:33 am

Yung. Sensei.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Wed May 20, 2015 11:39 am

Mitigates the risk of drawing a holding on the deciding turn. I like it.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Just to be sure I have this right: if you flip multiple copies of this and use them, you get extra instances of the ability, right? And can therefore give Kharmic multiple times in the same turn?
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 20, 2015 12:06 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed May 20, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm aware that you can use Kharmic multiple times per turn. What I want to know is whether you can give it.

Suppose I flip two copies of this. I put the first into play. Now I have the ability "Open: Give a target face-up card in your Province Kharmic." If I put the second into play, do I now have the abilities "Open: Give a target face-up card in your Province Kharmic." and "Open: Give a target face-up card in your Province Kharmic."? Can I give Kharmic to two cards in the same turn?
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Caught my mistake too late. But, your logic sounds solid. I dont see why not. Unlike Katas, allegiances, or the previous uniqueness of events (pre-Ivory), I don't see anything stopping that from working as you describe.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Wed May 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Should work with Hira. Without it it's questionable.

Br'nn
Nikutai

Postby Br'nn » Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

If you flipped this twice, you should have the ability twice, by my reading. This event is definitely a nice fit in a Hira Sensei deck and might be worth consideration in other ones.

Kakita Akira
Hohei

Postby Kakita Akira » Wed May 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Speeds up Kobi sensei... DUMB!

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”