[THA] Doji Moro (Crane Clan Personality)

What do you think?

Great
13%
Good
56%
Average
25%
Not for me
6%

Total votes: 16

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [THA] Doji Moro (Crane Clan Personality)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Sat May 23, 2015 10:02 pm

I remember it was way more detailed than that, but for simplicity it turned out to be a kharmic strike.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Isao
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Isao » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Dredging this up, but yes, her dice rolling math was off. She should have won but she kept with the dice results. It made for a better story in the end.
Samurai • Duelist • Tattooed • Unique

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:01 am

*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 am

I was disappointed that Moro's player had to disappear from WC4. She's super awesome. Me and her formed....well,I wouldn't call it a love triangle. More of a "women who make Toshigure's life more complicated" union.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Isao
Gunso

Postby Kakita Isao » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:31 am

There is still hope for more WCIII appearances at least.
Samurai • Duelist • Tattooed • Unique

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”