[THA] Peaceful Retreat (Holding)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
38%
Good
50%
Average
13%
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 8

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[THA] Peaceful Retreat (Holding)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 am

4GC 4GP
Fortification

(Fortifications attach to the Province from which they enter play.)

After this Holding is destroyed, gain 2 Honor.

"Let them come, then. If they dare to destroy this place, they will only serve to shame themselves and to exalt us in the eyes of their enemies."

Onyx/20F
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [THA] Peaceful Retreat (Holding)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Fri May 22, 2015 6:56 pm

I can see Phoenix having tons of fun with this, while still viable for Crane Honor.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Sat May 23, 2015 12:56 am

444 is always good for us, with one off honor gain is cherry on the cake. Fortification is of course not so great, but getting that early game advantage might be worth it. Will see play in honor decks for sure.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sat May 23, 2015 3:13 am

444 is nice, and the Fortification Sensei could use some more support, but I really dont know about a fortification thats main goal is to get blown up.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sat May 23, 2015 4:08 am

Its main goal is to make gold, no? The Honour gain from its destruction is partial compensation for its vulnerability, not the desired outcome.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sat May 23, 2015 4:27 am

Partial. In an honor deck the goal is to reach 40 before all the provinces are destroyed. Gaining honor when the province is destroyed seems counter-intuitive to me, especially when it takes a chunk of my economy with it.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Takata
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Takata » Sat May 23, 2015 3:44 pm

It's a great card for the rocket builds as you are speed running and don't care about any province but the last one. Not so much for mid game defensive honor where loosing a 444 would hurt.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sun May 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Seems worth trying.

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”