[ThA] Ominous Rumors (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
No votes
Good
50%
Average
No votes
Not for me
50%

Total votes: 4

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ThA] Ominous Rumors (Strategy)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Kharmic

Political Open:
Target a Non-Shadowlands Personality controlled by a player who controls a Shadowlands card. You accuse the target of cavorting with the enemy. The Personality's controller may bow him. If he does not bow him, dishonor him and draw a card.

The merest hint of Taint is sufficient to ruin careers. But what happens when gossip is based on truth.

3FV

20F/Onyx
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Re: [ThA] Ominous Rumors (Strategy)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Possible new toy for Phoenix Inquisitors.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Re: [ThA] Ominous Rumors (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Interesting. I will have to wait and see on this one.

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”