[S:CW] The Hooded Ronin, Descendant of Shinsei (Unaligned)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
50%
Good
50%
Average
No votes
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 6

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[S:CW] The Hooded Ronin, Descendant of Shinsei (Unaligned)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm

2F 5C
0HR 8GC 2PH

Ashigaru • Monk • Ronin • Samurai • DuelistExperienced CWUnique

Cannot gain Corruption tokens or Shadowlands. Can only be controlled by his owner. Need not bow for your Kiho actions.

Open, XGC, :bow:: Give Destined to a target face-up Personality in a Province and ignore their Honor Requirement. If they are a Seven Thunder, you may Recruit them. One or more target players may each straighten a target Ring they control.

"For destiny."

Onyx/20F
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [S:CW] The Hooded Ronin, Descendant of Shinsei (Unaligne

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

This is a great addition to the new Ashigaru deck. Adding card draw, and if the S:CW Thunders see much constructed play, the possibility of stealing one from an opponent tickles one of my evil bones. Granted, this guy is unique, as will be the other Thunders, but still playable.

Edit: Actually, looks like the Thunders may have text making them only controllable by their owners, but he still allows card draw and Open phase recruiting, and you (and/or another player) get to straighten a Ring.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Return to “Siege: Clan War”