Paris Fall Kotei 2015

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asahina Nelim
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paris Fall Kotei 2015

Postby Asahina Nelim » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 am

Konnichiwa honorable members of the Crane Clan,

I'm here to announce you that a tournament will be held in France september 19-20. We would be honored to welcome you as guests.

Our website : http://kotei2015.antredudragon.fr/

Asahina Nelim

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Re: Paris Fall Kotei 2015

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 am

I wish you good fortune with your kotei, Nelim-san.

I also like that the first image in your website is a Crane. :)
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “Fall 2015 Kotei”