Liverpool, UK

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Liverpool, UK

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:27 am

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 6#p1485676

1 Crane at 13 points (probably playing in the Top 4) and 1 at 12 (play-in round).
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Liverpool, UK

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 am

Boo!
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:39 am

Well done, Chris!
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:54 am

Chris Chubb concedes despite winning both games. Spider claims victory and Hida O-Win is saved.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:23 am

Congratulations, Chris! Though (it appears) you conceded to give your housemate a kotei win, you successfully demonstrated Crane strength against the Spider. :)

Does anyone know how much the bounty was?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Doji Kuribe
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kuribe » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:11 am

In the vicinity of 200 Euro, or so I heard.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:18 am

That is considerable.

Should we begin building up a similar bounty ourselves?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 pm

To be clear, by all accounts the bounty was quite immaterial to the selection of Hida O-Win to save - O-Win is the personal character of Eoin Burke, who is well-liked in the UK L5R community, and most any potential winner would have made that choice bounty or no.

That said, trying to assemble a bounty for saving Dainagon or Mitohime or both can only help, I think. I'd contribute, but... no money right now :/

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Postby Asahina Kilava » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 am

Just to put your minds at ease, if I hadn't faced Adam or another of my play group at any point and won, I was going to friendly save a Susumu personality or Hida O-win. This round I was never saving a Crane; I really dislike the Asahina personality, his ability is not Asahina in the slightest.

"Hey guys kill that dude. I can't I'm a pacifist, but if you kill him for me I get around my family's core beliefs and we gain honor" - NO, worst reprint ever.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 am

I am quite interested to see how the Story Team interprets this result. A Daidoji and a Spider monk (one of the un-Tainted Shourido Uber Alles variety, perhaps?) batter each other silly, achieving mutual respect for one another's toughness and resilience, the Daidoji about to win... until they both see a Crab about to be eaten by an Oni and drop their conflict to help him, the Spider being the one to directly save him?

Return to “Fall 2015 Kotei”