splahes

Katsutoshi
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: splahes

Postby Katsutoshi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:02 am

I would not replace him with Wandering Ronin neither, I agree. (I play neither)

Anyway, if anyone wanting advice to build their first stable Crane deck comes here and follow our advice, and the only matter they have is whether or not they should play the Cautious Scout, I'd be happy :) !

Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dare » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 am

Matrim
Nikutai

Postby Matrim » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 am

Just to make everyone's day apparently nate French has said hotaru can be used on the defence but since the attacker gets to resolve the ring their is not much point.

From other things said it looks like the rules dudes were trying to block people thinking the defender winning can use the ring effect by making that explicit but simultaneously nerfed the crane and lion champs.

So its RAW and not RAI

Return to “Decks and Strategies”