Honor vs. Dishonor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yogo Tamotsu
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Honor vs. Dishonor

Postby Yogo Tamotsu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 pm

I have not been able to play the new version very much yet, but I have a friend who has been trying to play a crane honor deck. The main problem that he is having is that there are more cards that dishonor characters than cards that honor them at present. Can anyone think of a way that players trying to win by honor can do so against Scorpion dishonor (or anyone that does not need to have many cards in hand)?
Brought to you by: Your friendly neighborhood swimming instructor.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Honor vs. Dishonor

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:44 pm

It is exceedingly difficult to win by accumulating 25 honor right now; there are so many effects that strain that total, not the least of which is the bidding mechanic used to draw cards and win duels. I'd recommend to him not to play for an honor victory, but to use his honor in a controlled fashion to power card draw and card effects to win by province breaking.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “Decks and Strategies”