Voice of Honor (Crane Event)

The Greatest Great Clan
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Voice of Honor (Crane Event)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu May 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu May 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Eh, I ran out of ideas.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Daidoji Fitsu
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Fitsu » Fri May 26, 2017 12:59 am

The fact that the card has influence makes me think that won't be the case. Why splash our counterspell if you can run your own?

Corbeau
Nikutai

Postby Corbeau » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

It is incredibly unlikely that even the majority of other clans will have a counterspell. Color pies exist for good reason.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm

I think you would all sing a different tune if it was another clan that had counterspell. A similar issue has cropped up in A Game of Thrones.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Reiji
Chui

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

All the Hida Berserkers Hexproof
Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Yep, turns out as more events get printed, more broken events show up, Voice of Honor gets better. No reason to not run 3x and no reason that this leaves our decks, if it does the game has probably been broken.

Return to “Crane Clan”