Doji Challenger (Crane Character)

The Greatest Great Clan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Doji Challenger (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 8:54 am

3 Fate
3 [Military]
3 [Political]
2 Glory
Bushi. Duelist.

Action:
While this character is attacking, choose a character controlled by your opponent - move that character to this conflict.

"I hope you are prepared to defend your words with steel!"
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Doji Challenger (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 am

2 Glory turns her into a 5/5. But, In a world where battle resolution does not kill I wonder why you would want to harpoon? Maybe to bow someone so they can't attack later?
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 9:05 am

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 am

You can harpoon characters with 0 skill in current conflict to bow them. Or just move someone with lower skill to bow them when you go for a ring not province, or use that nasty little "kill the defender if you win by 5" event... Fallen in Battle?

There are dozens of possibilities but to trivial gain. This is kind of ability I value the most, not obvious Force trading or removal. And what's most important - she has decent stats even without that ability.

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed May 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:54 pm

I didn't mean instantly. Bow them in resolution without bringing any significant force for the opponent.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu May 25, 2017 7:19 am

Doji Honshingen
Chui

Postby Doji Honshingen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 am

Soul of Doji Honshi

Matrim
Nikutai

Postby Matrim » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 am

She cant harpoon dash characters. The rule book says dash chars cannot enter conflicts which overrides the card ( there's a better explanation on the ffg forums). I like her to thin future attackers,defenders) you could drag their strongest dude in and lose the conflict avoiding potential province loss and ring text activation.

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:24 pm

Still one of our best 3 drops, great stat line, traits we want, great action, eats CtM for your other characters and still keeps kicking ass. Even being non-unique its hard to see her going anywhere anytime soon.

Return to “Crane Clan”