Kitsuki Investigator (Dragon Character)

Seekers of Enlightenment
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Kitsuki Investigator (Dragon Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:09 pm

3 Fate
1 [Military]
3 [Political]
2 Glory
Courtier.

Action:
While this character is participating in a [Political] conflict, spend 1 fate to an unclaimed ring - look at your opponent's hand. Choose one of those cards and discard it. (Max 1 per conflict.)
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Faris Kalin
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kitsuki Investigator (Dragon Character)

Postby Faris Kalin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:42 pm

I was listening to the Dragon Facebook live FFG feed & they noted something interesting about this card. If you have 2 of these out, then you can only use one of their abilities per conflict. Seems odd to me since they are two separate cards, but I listened to that Q&A twice & that seems to be what they said.

Thoughts on this?
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:48 pm

I don't see how you can draw that conclusion from this card unless he's remembering a different version of the card or if he knows something about the rules that we don't know.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:22 am

Yes, the game designer clearly stated this. Once per conflict per character is normal behavior for cards and is generally unstated. It is explicitly printed on this card to make it once per conflict period to prevent players from using multiple investigators to empty their opponents hand.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Return to “Dragon Clan”