Artisan Academy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asahina Kilava
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Artisan Academy

Postby Asahina Kilava » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 am

Quick question on this:

How long does the "reveal" part of the action last? I have been playing it that it is indefinitely until you either draw, discard or play that card.

Since Pillow Book was printed, which states the length of reveal, I was now questioning it.

Anyone have any better insight? Thanks!

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Artisan Academy

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm not certain but I think it remains revealed.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Juniper_Thornrose
Hohei

Postby Juniper_Thornrose » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 am

It looks like that is right. According to the Rules Reference section for Reveal: "If there is no specified duration for the reveal, the cards remain revealed until they reach a new destination (as specified by the ability), or through the ability’s resolution." So I guess it stays revealed until you draw it, discard it, or play it.

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Postby Asahina Kilava » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 am

Thanks for the response guys :)

Return to “LCG Rules Questions”