Doji Shizue (Crane Character)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Doji Shizue (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 am

From the FFG Twitch stream

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Masashigi
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Doji Shizue (Crane Character)

Postby Masashigi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:48 pm

Post CotE- Shizue has Average stats and an above average text box. She just can't top our other insane 2 drops to make it into decks, the few decks that do run her are doing so at a 1x, I don't see a future where see exceeds that, I actually hoped to be proved wrong on her and she is one of my favorite cards.

Return to “The Chrysanthemum Throne”