Origami Master (Crane Character)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Origami Master (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Re: Origami Master (Crane Character)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 am

Cool - does giving someone an honored status count for the character that spreads honored tokens? Because that would be great
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:54 am

We're going to need some sort of keyword card to keep track of all these special traits.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:34 pm

I emailed FFG's Customer Service about how this interacts with honoring and was told that moving a token is not honoring, as we suspected.

"Q: Regarding the newly spoiled Origami Maste (sic), is the act of moving an Honored tokens to a character considered honoring them?
A: No, the token is moved from one character to the other."
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Post CotE- He is understated for a 4 drop, He is a shugenja so he won't see play against the Phoenix Meta right now, his ability isn't that useful anymore if it ever was. He is staying in the binder.

As a note- I was really high on Origami Master when the Imperial Cycle previews started, then I realized I had been reading his card wrong the whole time, he could only transfer tokens off himself and not off anyone. If it was anyone that would be so much better.

Return to “Fate Has No Secrets”