Isawa Tadaka (Phoenix Character)

Primarily focusing on the Phoenix Clan, Disciples of the Void features a different spell for every element, a bevy of Shugenja with powerful effects, a new role card, the highest costed character in the game, and much more.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Isawa Tadaka (Phoenix Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Toroda
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Isawa Tadaka (Phoenix Character)

Postby Kakita Toroda » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 pm

I cannot find any official ruling about him, i know how jigoku handles him but his text still leaves me confused.
"Each opponent" - is the controlling player an opponent or is it just refering to a hypothetical 3+ player game?
My first read was that he forbids playing events out of the discard pile not playing events, that have copies in the discardpile - i do not want to be contrary, i am pretty sure that that was not the intended way for the card to work but is there any official clarification? English isn't my nativ language, in case that i am just reading this wrong, please enlighten me.
:bow: Kakita Toroda

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Isawa Tadaka (Phoenix Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “Disciples of the Void”