Magnificent Triumph (Dragon Event)

In Children of the Empire, every Great Clan gets new tools, with themes of dueling and honor persistent throughout the expansion. Also look for cards that represent some of the biggest moments from Legend of the Five Rings fiction, and an updated version of an iconic character whose role in the celestial order has shifted!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Magnificent Triumph (Dragon Event)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:55 am

A photo of a playset of the extended-art promo version. Excuse the quality as these are currently the only known Internet images of this card.

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Magnificent Triumph (Dragon Event)

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Well, I know what I am splashing. I might pick this game back up if we get a sick Kakita duelist to go with it.

Return to “Children of the Empire”