Concerns With Crane Story Direction

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Concerns With Crane Story Direction

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue May 05, 2015 12:31 am

Could you put surveys up on the Imperial Assembly? By definition, anyone on it has spent money to be able to influence the story and read more about it. They obviously care about it.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue May 05, 2015 12:57 am

The Imperial Assembly is best indeed. Otherwise, you are basically limited to votes within stronghold stores and to this website. Which has been hit really hard by the loss of the preview system.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue May 05, 2015 7:48 am

My only concern with the Imperial Assembly is how long it's taking to get last year's Kotei voting done.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue May 05, 2015 7:50 am

I think that if IA is technically incapable of handling a customer survey, then AEG's website people need to prioritise fixing it yesterday. And anything that inclines AEG to place more priority on that can only be a positive.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Tue May 05, 2015 8:00 am

The IA has been a disaster since the end of Samurai, I wouldn't hold my breath. Their new brand manager was the IA director and when he moved up he immediately incorporated the overall policy of ignoring it.

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Well, personally, I would like to see some example Surveys that might be a thing we could incorporate into the IA, forums, Facebook, or actual hand surveys.

Please do offer simple, easy to vote upon suggestions.
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Tue May 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 pm

haha fair enough. I guess what I mean is that we are a small representation of the Crane here.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue May 05, 2015 9:30 pm

Return to “General Discussion”