Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Choose your path!

Poll ended at Thu May 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Alliance With The Unicorn/Safehold
No votes
Endure the Occupation
6%
The Path of Compassion
3%
Walking The Earth
No votes
Guard The Way
No votes
We Can Rebuild
No votes
The Path of Creation
6%
Blossoms In The Wind
No votes
Honorable Hostages
6%
The Left Hand's Duty
79%

Total votes: 33

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu May 14, 2015 10:22 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu May 14, 2015 10:42 am

AsahinaD
Nikutai

Postby AsahinaD » Thu May 14, 2015 10:44 am

Path 4 is great work guys! I totally want to see it as an option and vote for it. It includes exactly what the Left Hand should do imo. Path 1 is the option I would make if we don't have the chance to form a path 4, but it not that Crane-like, let's admit it. I play Crane for honor mainly and switch as a second choice. Path 1 seems like an attempt to become Lion.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu May 14, 2015 10:56 am

Thank you for the kind words :) Dave Laderoute has helpfully clarified that path 1 does not, in fact, lock us out of playing Honour decks, only ensures that those Honour decks will have an emphasis on fighting opposed battles. Which alleviates my rather serious worries about it from earlier. As the conversation on the AEG boards suggests that the costs of Option 4 are less apparent than I would like, I will probably be working on a new draft that makes those clearer. It may also be best to somewhat de-emphasise offensive military action against Kanpeki from the writeup, to more clearly distinguish it from path 1 (and to dispel any perception that it is "path 1 except better", since obviously that's not an acceptable option). Thoughts, everyone?

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Thu May 14, 2015 11:46 am

Agreed on that. Let's make sure that Option 4 looks like an acceptable one for us players and for AEG.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Daidoji Maseru
Nikutai

Postby Daidoji Maseru » Thu May 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Case Lopez / Daidoji Maseru
Collector of Ujis
To Do What We Must

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu May 14, 2015 1:09 pm

We're in the middle of two years of our most successful decks being scout military. I've had enough of it to last me a while.

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Thu May 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Amen :bow: .
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Return to “General Discussion”