2015 Fall Kotei Season: The Embrace of Oblivion

Daidoji Reiji
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2015 Fall Kotei Season: The Embrace of Oblivion

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:12 am

Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 am

The Komori is an odd option, and I would have preferred the current one. Maybe because the Mantis are getting swallowed up by some dark sea creatures they put him there? Killing the new Boar before they even really get started? That's just mean.

Kill the Otomo! Most of the rest I am 'meh' on. A few of them are supposed to already be dead, such as Isawa Misoru and Isawa Genma.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 am

List got updated. Asako Misora was replaced with Asako Tameko, Isawa Genma was replaced with Asako Sadaki, and Shinjo Aijasu was replaced with Utaku Kimiono.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Bayushi Akai
Nikutai

Postby Bayushi Akai » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 am

Jon Butler
Scorpion Clan • Samurai • Final Student • Vigilant

"I would sooner our clan be numbered less than a hundred than suffer traitors in our midst"
Shosuro Yudoka

McMordain
Hohei

Postby McMordain » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 am

I approve of killing scorpions :D

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 am

Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:55 am

I am interested in seeing Doji Dainagon (the only one I actually know among those Crane) saved, and Mitohime as well.

Shall we select a character to crowdfund a bounty for?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 am

Mitohime and Dainagon, agreed.

The others are non-entities in fiction, why should we care about them at all? As far as I'm concerned, they only grace the list as corruption bait.

But we have this really fun game of Kill, Marry, F... - I mean Kill, Save and Corrupt. Fun!

Hida Kozan: Kill (10% chance of Crane Voice!)
Mirumoto Tsuda: Kill (10% chance of Crane Emerald Champion!)
Kitsune Narako: Save (she seems really important)

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:35 pm

With the updates to the lists, I would like to see Utaku Kimiono dead (stabbed with kawaru sticks) but it is a wholly personal vendetta from WC3.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Return to “Fall 2015 Kotei”