Forum Registration

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forum Registration

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:24 am

Registration for these forums requires the approval of an Administrator. This is because we receive dozens of spam-bot accounts every day trying to post links to malware sites. I briefly tried to switch it to E-mail verification but bots immediately started coming in again. As it stands, all new users will need to wait for an admin to activate accounts. I apologize for the wait time on this.

Approval should never take more than 24 hours. However, we are only human and may miss some. If you have difficulty activatling a new account please contact me directly at demon_wings21@hotmail.com (yes, I made my email account when I was 14. why do you ask?). You can also send a message to the homeofthecraneclan official Facebook profile.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Re: Forum Registration

Postby KakitaKaori » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:53 am

What a nightmare. Thank you for hanging in there and doing the approvals. It may get busier as August approaches.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:42 am

The mad rush will begin April 19th when FFG starts their marketing push...
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Faris Kalin
Nikutai

Postby Faris Kalin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Where is the Crane Clan Facebook page? I'd like to "like" that.
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:06 am

https://www.facebook.com/HomeOfTheCraneClan/

It will probably get busier as April 19 approaches. :)
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Alas I haven't a FB account. Quite happy to lurk about here again though!

Drudenfusz
Nikutai

Postby Drudenfusz » Sun May 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Test...
Artisan. Courtier. Duelist.

Return to “News”