Legend of the Five Rings LCG

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Legend of the Five Rings LCG

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Makoto » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Yep. But I take the last fiction as semi-canon.
There was something great in store for Makoto, but they did not have the chance to explore it (there was that fiction with vague references to children, sister or something like that)
Last edited by Doji Makoto on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Makoto » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Simple way to have defensive honor possible occured to me - what if those small element symbols at the lower right corner of Province cards mean that when you succesfully defend that provincie, you may take the corresponding ring action.

Now, I do not think that this is probable (because the Crab province shown does something similar as a reaction). But it would be cool. :)

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 am

On the bright side, the next time the website goes down I can just blame the Tsunami.

"Resources are tight around here! All our Koku turned into fate tokens!"
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Reiji
Chui

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 am

Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 am

I can see Crane focusing on discarding the opponents hand. This would force them to either give a lot of honor or work without a hand.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Looking again at our stronghold (Shizuka Toshi), my hopes for defensive honor are leaving me. I think that the ability has a very offensive (and what is worse... military!) feel.

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:45 pm

It's going to be a much more offensive game. But ours will focus on the political conflicts.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Return to “News”