Pinnacle of Pefection!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Pinnacle of Pefection!

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 7:34 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Karasu
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pinnacle of Pefection!

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 am

So I've been worried for awhile how we were going to compete in military conflicts but it now appears that we will have duels to defend and attack with military.

And because honoring is so important for us that means that most of the cards will have there glory added to their stats.

I'm excited.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 24, 2017 9:33 am

I am really loving the theme of honoring characters. Not only does it gain honor, but it gives significant force bonuses to our side. An honored Crane is a force to be reckoned with, even in military!
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Reiji
Chui

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 am

No one dares duel the honorable duelist!
Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Return to “General Discussion”