Honor: Victory or Pressure?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Honor: Victory or Pressure?

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 24, 2017 5:37 pm

I know we are FAR from seeing all of the cards but I was wondering how you guys felt about honor as a victory condition. Is it the main focus or is it more of a pressure mechanic to limit the opponents options?
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Mirith
Nikutai

Re: Honor: Victory or Pressure?

Postby Mirith » Wed May 24, 2017 6:24 pm

I have always felt like it is more of a pressure mechanic. Though given the amount of "Honor your peeps" we got, it may also be do-able as a goal. I'm expecting to play it more as a political conflict/honor switch sort of deal.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Pressure only for now. I'm just going to use my extra honor to draw me some cards.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Drudenfusz
Nikutai

Postby Drudenfusz » Thu May 25, 2017 12:12 am

I would say it depends a little on how realiable one can get the air and fire ring, which those two it should be possible to make an honour run. I certainly will try to play when the game drops, but yes, that means I have to engage in conflicts and probably political and milirary both to get those rings as often as possible.
Artisan. Courtier. Duelist.

Return to “General Discussion”