Eager Scout (Crab Character)

Defenders of the Wall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Eager Scout (Crab Character)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 am

0 Fate
0 Military
0 Political
0 Glory

Bushi. Scout.

The first to fight. The first to die.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Re: Eager Scout (Crab Character)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:42 am

If he's a Conflict character, he's pretty swell - you can just drop the guy in there to chump block an attack so you don't lose honor.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Togashi Jo
Gunso

Re: Eager Scout (Crab Character)

Postby Togashi Jo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:37 am

Or sacrificial bait for all the actions Crab have that require it.
Here are my cards: ,

Return to “Crab Clan”